Friday, September 29, 2006

Breath Taken Away

By now, everyone knows the capital of a state of mind-bendingly erotic entertainment starts with the letters Cirque du Soleil. There is nothing these animals can't do. They are freaky. I heard there was a marathon on Bravo tonight, so I cancelled my
appointments, did a mask, and sat my little tush right in front of that tube. These men in orange spandex just hopped right on top of each other, and then they flipped, and they flipped, and they flipped and flipped. I was this close to fainting. And then they flipped again, so I died. I died and went to heaven. I'm writing to you from heaven now. My God, those men. But I saw their potential way back in 1984 when they were formed to commemorate the 450th anniversary of Jacques Cartier's discovery of Canada. Vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home