Friday, September 29, 2006

A Long Look Back: I Was Right All Along, The Best Of

By now, we need to take a moment to reflect. We've been up and running for - well, let's see, what's it been - geez, it's been nearly two months already. Time sure does fly. And we sure have had some great times. We shared some laughs, spilled some tears, sang some songs. Sigh. You know, it's funny how much things change, and yet their essential elements remain constant. Hey, remember when we said this:

Pluto Not a Planet

By now, the world is aware that pluto is not a planet (de-capitalization intended). I'd like to take this time to point out that I was right again. In 1983, I wrote, and I quote: "Pluto is, at best, nothing more than a 'dwarf planet.' A 'dwarf planet' should be described as a celestial body that has all planet-like qualities but does not carve out it's own orbital space. I'm sorry, that's the long and short of it." I was right. Vindicated.


Gosh, those were good times. Well, I raise a glass to the past two months and all the future two months ahead. Salud. Vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home