Monday, November 06, 2006

Wait Wait Wait, I Thought I Was Done, But...

By now, I'm still not over this asshole . I mean, if you want to be a hypocrite, why not just visit with your evangelical friends during the week and then go snort meth at gay bathhouses on the weekends? Your sins will be known only to God. The evangelicals can believe what they want. Why do you have to be the spokesperson for 14,000 of them? I can't wrap my mind around it. I bet he got turned on knowing the finger of damnation he pointed so feverishly still had another man's fecal matter dripping from the nail. Pathetic. The evangelicals might say this is the story of a man who allowed sin to corrupt his heart. The gays might say this is a story of a man who couldn't allow himself to listen to his heart. I'm going to say this is the story of a lying sack of shit who deserves to choke on his meth-pocked tongue. Vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home