Thursday, October 26, 2006

Puerta Abierta al Matrimonio Gay

By now, my love should be here by my side, en mi alma, mi amor. I smell the coming of Autumn, and it reminds me of those cold nights we spent together in Hidalgo. The bitter winds swept over the gulf and pressed hard on our tender bosoms. But I was never afraid with you by my side. Su estuvieron tan caliente. When the banditos came for you, I cried a river of tears. The river drained all the farmland of San Luis Potosi, and our sheep and crops all died. I couldn't bear to save them, to nourish the animals, to nurse the crops back to life, and remind myself of the love I lost. I let the land reflect my heart, and famine took it over. El pene fue duro. I have not forgotten the promise we made just before you were duct taped and tossed in the bed of a poultry truck. We promised we would meet again in America. Añoro su esperma. I yearn for you so. Come to me now, my love. Láveme en su jugo de pene de monstruo. I came to America, la tierra de homosexuales, where we do not have to shade ourselves from prying eyes, and our trunks can grow together as one, under the forgiving eyes of God. I can feel your heart still beats with life. Your soul remains here with me on earth, and I wait en purgatorio for your embrace. Empuje el pene dentro mi ano. Justificado.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home