Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Poor Showing on the BOBS

By now, everyone knows this blog hasn't fared well in the BOBS (Best of the BlogS) awards. I just read about them for the first time in The Guardian. And frankly, now that I know they exist, I'm really pissed off no one nominated us. What's wrong with you people? I'm also going to go ahead and call the awards sponsor, German broadcaster Deutsche Welle, a Nazi. What else can you take from my people? What else can we give you? Look at this. Which blog is currently #1? Some crap called JoeApology.com. Apparently, anyone can go on this site and apologize for anything they want. Oh shit, you created a website where a bunch of pussies can whine about how cute they are?! Well, Goddamn, someone give this Einstein an award! Hey, I'm going to start my own blog where random strangers post stuff no one wants to read. It's gonna be called: Post a List of Awards You Didn't Win and Don't Give a Crap About Anyway. Vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home