Tuesday, November 07, 2006

We Are the Best Funny Country

By now, all America people are talk about this Borat. He is big funny man. He make Kazakhstan most rich and most powerful former Soviet republic in world. Many America people will turn to Kazakhstan and say, "Hey, that place is not so bad. Maybe I should go over to there and to see it and buy some things." Then Kazakhstan will rise up so high. But not so fast. Let me tell you the truth. Uzbekistan is best funny place too. My name Yulduz Nazarxon. I am Uzbekistan journalist. I write to teach you about Uzbek people. Uzbekistan is big country that have no water. I have kids and wifes live in big apartment. My duties including deliver of milk truck for police, holding of stop light, and shooting voters in head. One time I plant bomb in milk truck so big it kills nine people at the Kazakhstan embassy. Some men are so angry they burn down shoe factory where my sons working at the time. This make me so sad. I spend all my time play internet gambling only! But Hey You! don't frown! There is saying: "Feed goat like a man. He love your sisters!" Uzbekistan have many good qualities. You come. The village girls are hot hot hot! You like. Vindicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home